The Office of the VPED is committed to creating strategic alliances that benefit stakeholders on and off-campus. We seek to create a stronger economy by bringing together the assets and talents of NMSU with those of partners. Work with us to learn how NMSU’s world class researchers, state of the art technologies, and extensive professional resources can benefit corporate and industry collaborators.
We are looking for partners to grow an innovation-based economy. Noted by the Carnegie Foundation as an institution with high research activity, NMSU is home to world-class researchers and students pushing the limits in their fields. Our work in a variety of disciplines provides opportunities for companies in related industries to capitalize on the latest research and technology.
While NMSU researchers work across a vast range of disciplines, particular institutional research strengths include Animal and Range Science, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Computer Science, Computer and Electrical Engineering, Energy and Biofuels, Environment and Ecology, Medical and Health Sciences, Plant and Soil Sciences, Space Science and Aerospace, and Water.
Partnering with NMSU offers companies access to emerging technologies and the researchers working to develop them. NMSU can also provide your organization unique opportunities to work directly with faculty and student researchers to develop the innovations and products you need.
We offer a variety of options to accommodate partners’ specific needs. Contact Kathy Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process of creating a strategic alliance with NMSU.
NMSU’s Career Services works to connect industry with students, providing many resources to assist with employment goals. NMSU has the talent to provide solutions for your work-force needs and Career Services strives to bring students and employers together through work-study, cooperative education, internships, as well as part-time and full-time employment opportunities. Please explore the links below to learn more about ways your company can connect with NMSU’s Career Services.
- Are you an Employer looking to connect with NMSU’s Career Services? Click here.
- Are you looking for employees? Post a job on AggieCAREER Manager.
- Want to know more about Co-ops and Internship policies? Click here.
- Have a question for Career Services? Contact Career Service.
NMSU researchers are game-changers in their areas of study. The discoveries and innovations emerging from our labs and classrooms are making their mark in commercial settings.
Learn more about promising NMSU-developed technology:
- Visit our online showcase to view technologies available for licensing, with applications in an array of industries and markets.
- Explore projects supported by Launch, our development program for early-stage technologies and innovations with exceptional commercial potential. Each Launch project has been thoroughly vetted to ensure market promise.
- Join Arrowhead Innovation Network (AIN), an initiative sponsored by the U.S. Economic Development Administration to spark an innovation economy. AIN members receive updates on technologies relevant to their industries and access to networking opportunities and events.
Do you have a question about forming a strategic alliance between your organization and NMSU, finding a technology-based investment opportunity, or starting or expanding a business?